Each client’s treatment plan is tailored to their specific treatment needs. We ensure we work with clients as individuals and meet them where they are on their journey of recovery. A combination of treatment modalities can be implemented at any given time to ensure clients receive the very best treatment contributing towards positive outcomes and long-term recovery.
Treatment modalities can include:
• CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy): CBT is used to treat a wide range of disorders including depression, anxiety, stress, addiction and phobias. It is based on the concept that thoughts and feelings play a fundamental role in people’s behavior. Clients develop new ways of thinking and behaving therefore changing the way they feel about themselves and the world around them.
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing): EMDR is a psychotherapy that enables people to heal from emotional distress resulting from disturbing life experiences. EMDR focuses on bringing disturbing past memories and events to the fore, desensitizing them in order for the past memories not to have a negative impact on one’s wellbeing in the present. EMDR is one of the very few trauma modalities to have a proven track record towards positive outcomes.
• Neuro feedback and Biofeedback: direct training of brain function by which the brain learns to become more efficient and to acquire more appropriate behavioural patterns.
• Somatic experiencing: relieving posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and trauma-related health problems by focusing on perceived body sensations.
• Nutrition: Vibe’s resident chef and catering team ensure clients nutritional needs are met at all times. A combination of local healthy, natural and organic ingredients is used to support a balanced diet.
• Music therapy: The use of music is used to enhance the positive wellbeing and mental health.
• Equine therapy: Proven method to help clients develop an emotional connection with nature and life.
• 12-step: World known method created by Alcoholic Anonymous and catered to all addictions and dependencies.
• Empowerment, confidence and self-esteem therapy: Supporting clients to develop the recourses required toward establishing assertiveness, confidence and self-worth.
• Family: Clients family members are invited with the client’s permission to take part in the family programme. The family programme is designed to support clients and family members develop boundaries, compassion and trust alongside gain an understanding of intimacy.
• Case Management: Each client is assigned a primary therapist who ensure the clinical coordination and care of their client during all aspects of their treatment programme.